Do You Have A Call Center ProJect We Can Help With?
Aspect Unified IP 7.3
The innovative next step for the Unified IP contact center solution
Code-named Mako Shark, Aspect® Unified IP® 7.3 builds on the foundation of advanced routing, proactive contact, and agent empowerment capabilities available with our version 7.0 release series to deliver a highly available platform that scales to thousands of contact center seats.
Aspect Unified IP 7.3 is cloud optimized with deployment options that fit varied and diverse customer business needs. We can provide Unified IP in a convenient private-cloud/hosted, on-premises, or hybrid solution. Additionally, customers can leverage Aspect Managed Services offerings to actively monitor and manage their technology to optimize performance and maximize system effectiveness when IT resources are scarce.
This release introduces many capabilities and benefits for customers and new prospects alike, including enhanced agent experience capabilities, expanded Automatic Call Distributor (ACD) routing flexibility, powerful campaign management and controls to meet outbound TCPA regulatory compliance, enhanced performance and manageability and footprint consolidation for reduced total cost of ownership (TCO).
Key benefits of Aspect Unified IP 7.3
Cloud Optimized, Reduced Cost and TCO
Unified IP 7.3 release delivers deployment flexibility to take cost reduction and consolidation to the next level with server/desktop virtualization capabilities and cloud optimization options.
- Deployment flexibility for reduced cost and TCO – On-premises with Managed Services and hosted/private cloud
- Unified Media Server delivers superior scale, flexibility and manageability with 2X increased agent and channel density
- Expanded VM / database consolidation, VDI support for reduced TCO with up to 40% server reduction over previous releases
- Simplified deployment profiles to streamline implementation
- Windows Server 2012 R2 and SQL Server 2012 support
Superior Omni-Channel and Agent Experiences
Today more than ever, businesses are looking to provide high-touch customer service to differentiate and deliver better customer experiences. Aspect Unified IP is the optimal solution to meet and exceed today’s consumer expectations by providing a consistent Omni-channel customer experience, regardless of contact method. The 7.3 release brings additional user flexibility and efficiencies to inbound contact handling which minimizes customer time and effort, making it easier to engage.
- Multisession engagement (chat/IM, email, workflow)
- Social agent activity and reporting w/ Unified Agent Desktop
- Increased flexibility and visibility for defining workflow business rules
- Skill Group enhanced dynamic routing
Differentiated Outbound and TCPA Compliance
Businesses executing any outbound processes know the struggle of meeting today’s regulatory requirements, especially when developing proactive outreach strategies for mobile contacts. The 7.3 release improves on Aspect Unified IP’s full set of compliance capabilities with new functionality that allows you to adhere to the mobile device dialing requirements. No other outbound dialer solution in the market gives you this compliance capability today.
- Enhanced TCPA compliance with licensed option for no auto dialing and no auto message for contacting wireless devices. View our new Unified IP 7.3 Contact Center Software video on consent-based routing for wireless contact.
- Track and Control number type (e.g. wireless) and consent on a per customer record /phone position basis
- Track and Control attempts across multiple accounts
Enhanced Performance and Manageability
The features and capabilities of the 7.3 release of Aspect Unified IP demonstrate a focus on the essentials that IT values – including reliability, scalability, ease-of-administration and integration with enterprise platforms and applications.
- Expanded Business Objects Reporting with key interaction templates
- Increased recording scalability with fully integrated Aspect Quality Management – 100% recording
- Windows 8 support for desktop applications
Call our sales team at (66) 2095-6151, Mutsu Lungmann General Manager (66) 85900-0711